The is an Institute recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka and AICTE, New Delhi. Institute is situated in Rajajinagar, and run by Nadgir Education Society. The Examinations are conducted by the Board of Technical Examinations constituted by the Government of
Karnataka. The Teaching and Training programme of the course and conduct of the Exams, are entirely in accordance with the regulation prescribed by the Board of Technical Examinations which is also the recognising authority in Karnataka (India).
To meet the large demand of trained technicians especially in the Electronic Industries, Diploma Courses in Computer Science and Engineering and Electronic Communication, Information Technology, Electronic Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering are being conducted.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Gen)
Diploma in Electronic Instrumentation & Control
Diploma in Information Science
Admission and Eligibility
As Per DTE Karnataka
LATERAL ENTRY Also available for ITI / Apprenticeship students, as per DTE Rules time to time
Foreign candidates having study permit issued by Government of India are also eligible provided, they have secured equivalence certificate from Director, Technical Education, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Age 16 Years as on 1st July of the Year of Admission. Height 155 Cms and above. Weight 40 Kgs and above.
Procedure for Admission:
1. Obtain Prescribed application from office along with prospectus which is available on payment of prescribed fee by post or in person.
2. Fill up the application form after reading the instruction sheet. Enclose Xerox Copies of marks card & Photo and relevant Certificates, providing your qualifications date of birth and caste if you claim seat under reserved category.
3. Submit the completed applications along with registration fee of Rs. 50/- at the counter or Bank draft payable to Principal, Nadgir Polytechnic, Bangalore.
4. Selection committee/Principal will scrutinise your application, if the information given (in the application meets the requirement, sends interview/ test card. Incomplete application and applications without photo, certificates are liable to be rejected.
5. Attend the interview at the time and date stipulated. Change of date and time is permissible at the discretion of the Principal/Selection Committee. Interview is viva-voice Test, Questions will be asked in the SSLC subjects like Mathematics, Science or General Subjects like Sports, Science and Technology or Current Topics.
6. Based on your performance in the interview/test the Principal will send the selection card if selected indicating the last date for payment of fees and other certificates for admission.