is started to give Diploma courses in Medical Education in different fields. These courses are mainly to fillup the urgent need of medical technicians needed in Hospitals and
The Institute is fully equipped with Library, Out Patients Ward with its own laboratory and Highly Qualified staff and Specialists drawn from reputed Hospitals to give best training to the students. The students will be trained at E.S.I. Hospital, K.C.General Hospital, J.P.Hospital, Government Hospital, Nelamangala and other leading Hospitals in and around Bangalore
The ladder of achievement of the curriculum is planned in such a way that all the potential and inherent talents of the students are tapped and developed
multi-dimensionally, aided by audio, visual, computer and library facilities so as to make them flourish with updated knowledge. The Institute offers a wide range of
professional, multicultural, Social, Sports and other extra curricular activities to unmask and grow the hidden talents and potential of the students.
Medical Laboratory Technician Course (D.M.L.T.)
X-Ray Technician Course (D.X.R.T.)
Operation Theatre Technician Course (D.O.T.T.)
Health Inspectors (D.S.H.I.)
• Pass in SSLC for 3 years Course.
• Pass in II PUC /10+2 in PCB for 2 years Course.
Admission is open to candidates from all parts of
India provided they meet the basic requirements.
• The prospectus can be obtained from the office of the NADGIR INSTITUTE OF PARAMEDICAL SCIENCE, Bangalore on payment of Rs 250/- in cash or Rs 275/- by D.D/ M.O with a request for an application form enclosing a self addressed envelope of size 9"X 4"
• Each application will be scrutinized by the selection committee and the students performance will be evaluated in the qualifing examination.Provisionally selected candidates will be called for the interview.
• The date and time of the interview will be intimated to the candidates by post. At the time of interview the
candidates are required to appear for an entrance test based on general knowledge and professional aptitude. The selection committe's decision is final and binding on the candidates. No further correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection criteria. Preference will be given to candidates who have a higher qualification than that prescribed.
• The minimum Educational qualification required are as per the courses selected.
• Male / Female candidates with good conduct and sound health between the ages of 17 and 35 years are eligible.
• Physical fitness must be endorsed by a original certificate from a registered allopathic medical practitioner.
• Good Knowledge of English is essential.
• The completed application form in duplicate must be submitted along with xerox copies of the following :
A. P.U.C/10+2 std or its equivalent / SSLC M/C.
B. Latest conduct certificate from the college last attended.
C. Certificates of other educational qualifications, if any.
E. Ten copies of recent passport size photographs.
F. A covering letter in candidates own hand writing with a list of enclosures.
G. Residence certificate, S.C/S.T/Backward class/Tribe/Community Certificate.
H. Special category certificate like Ex-servicemen/Physical Handicapped/sports/N.C.C/etc.
• For N.R.I/Foriegn Candidates :
A valid Passport with study Visa and N.O.C from Ministry of Human Resourse Development, New Delhi should be obtained before applying for seats. (The Indian High Commissioner Office provides necessary forms and guidlines for getting student Visa's for 5 years.)